Каплиця Боїмів.

The Chapel of Boim family is a small shrine located just outside the Latin Cathedral, in what used to be known as the Chapter Square. Built between 1609 and 1615, the chapel was originally located in what used to be the city's main cemetery. Founded by mighty merchants, Jerzy Boim and his wife Jadwiga Niżniowska, the Boim chapel was finished by their son, Paweł Jerzy Boim.

One of Boim family members who was not buried in the chapel was Michał Boym - one of the six sons of Paweł Jerzy Boim, who became a Jesuit missionary in China, and died in 1659 in the jungle somewhere near the Sino-Vietnamese border, in his quest to find the fugitive Yongli Emperor of the Southern Ming Dynasty, who was at the time retreating toward Burma from the Qing invaders.

Attributed to Andrzej Bemer, the chapel is among the prime examples of mannerist architecture in Central Europe. It bears strong resemblance to the Sigismund's Chapel at the Wawel Cathedral in Kraków.

The chapel has lately been under threat from decay; fundraising campaigns are trying to raise the money to save the chapel.